What Is RunScore?
RunScore is a program designed to tabulate results for road races, triathlons, cross country meets, bike rallys, etc. It also serves as a mailing list database for race registrants.
- RunScore is a client/server application that allows you to run from multiple PCs
- Easy, fast entry of registrants. You can design the registration screen to look like your entry form
- Entries can be brought in from an Excel-produced CSV file.
- RunScore gives you great flexibility in configuring your race to meet the requirements of the Race Director.
- RunScore is integrated many following online systems. Click here for the list.
- As runners finish a race, bib numbers are entered into the computer from a chip/tag system, by hand, or by using a bar code reader (not included).
- Network enabled so that you can process results on attached PCs.
- RunScore is integrated with many external timer systems. Click here for the list.
- You can also enter times by attaching a cable to the PC’s serial port. (Cable not included but wiring diagram is provided.)
- Produce reports by numeric or alphabetic order, produce overall results, age-group results, mail labels, and much more. You can customize these listings for your own needs or create completely new ones.
- Age/gender grading based on the World Masters Athletics tables which were generated by Alan Jones.
- Designate which runners exceed USATF performance guidelines.
- Handle wave starts and triathlon splits
- Team scoring. True cross-country scoring with elimination of non-team members or scoring based on overall time or overall place.
- Can sort listings based on any field or fields.
- Assign competition numbers
- Handles up to 64,000 competitors.
- RunScore is a database program with extra features for doing races. You could keep a club membership/mailing list on it.
RunScore is not appropriate for track meets.